Thursday, December 1, 2011

Egyptian Cuff

I have to say that I really love making, Shelley Nybakke designs. Her instructions are wonderful and easy to follow along with the pictures. I have not been beading for long, its been about a year and a half. So therefore, this for me was a scary to try on my own. I thought it was going to be really difficult but it wasn't. It is very intricate because of the details not the instructions. It took me a long time because I was learning at the same time and also having to attend to my family needs. It was exciting for me and my family. They really loved seeing the progress I was making everyday! It was a new challenge! Needless to say they were very proud of me and they really loved the design!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...