Friday, December 2, 2011

Robin's Seranade






I had a lot of fun making this cuff! It was the first time that I have ever used the square stitch technique. I picked up this pattern from the Bead Boutique in Naples. The woman who designed this cuff works at the Bead Boutique and is one of my good friends. Her name is Robin Dertouzos, she is a self taught bead artist for  many years. Very talented woman and always there to help you with anything you need. She has helped me a lot. What I love most about this cuff is the feel of it on your wrist. When you make it, it feels heavy but once you put it on and does not feel so heavy anymore. It fits so nicely. I have tried this cuff on many types of woman and it looks just beautiful on them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...