Saturday, April 27, 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Reveal!!!

Welcome to the 3rd Reveal of Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Blog Party!!!

This is my second time participating in this wonderful event!

My partner this time for the swap is Mary K. McGraw.

She sent me a wonderful assortment of all these beads, including a ceramic pendant that Nan Emmet of Spirit Rattles created!



She sent all these lovely beads in a very creative little package too!


Isn't it fabulous!


I truly felt very creative after receiving all of this!!!


With all of this creative inspiration, I went ahead and created this great necklace using all of the terrific beads and focal and clasp that Mary sent me!


Here's a close up of Nan Emmet's ceramic pendant.


I would like to thank my partner Mary K. McGraw, for the lovely soup she sent me! I also want to thank Lori Anderson, for coordinating this awesome Bead Soup Party! 

I would also like to thank everyone for stopping by my blog to see my reveal!

Please take some time to see the other wonderful reveal's!







25 comments:

  1. Love what you made. But want to set the record straight. I didn't make the pendant. It was made by Nan Emmet of Spirit Rattles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very COOL necklace...I LOVE the Bee focal! Great Job!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this necklace, great design and color palette
    ciao dall' Italia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your necklace is gorgeous and your pictures are great. Congratulations! Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful necklace! So earthy yet so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous necklace, I would totally wear it (even though I rarely wear necklaces). Your photos are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this necklace: the colors mix up together so nicely and the beaded ring before the focal just makes it even more beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design with your lovely soup! You should be very happy with your finished piece. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful necklace. So interesting to look at. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful necklace! I like your style of photography, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous necklace you made. I love the colrs and the design too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, so earthly, so wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fantastic focal and a beautiful necklace design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great design and great photographs! A gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a beautiful necklace, Rossana! I love your style - the colours are great, also like the wired ring you created to highlight the focal bead! And your photographs are the cream of the crop :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous design! Lovin' the earthy color palate. Really Soup-er!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your necklace design is great! I love the mix of textures and colors. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That pendant is beautiful, and your design is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning piece...it's really gorgeous! Fantastic job with your soup!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You were definitely inspired to created this necklace. It's beautiful! I hope you had fun with the BSBP :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your necklace is gorgeous - I love all of the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You did a GREAT job with all of these...I love how you added the beads to the ring right above the focal....make it look like so much more!! TERRIFIC!! ~KM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...